Super fast solution for repairing your head gasket.
Save on replacement costs of anywhere between 1000 and 3000£ depending on the vehicle. Our product has a 99.9% success rate, that's why we back every sale with a 1-year money back guarantee.
Seals any leaks in the engine cooling system and ensures that your radiator and joints are leak-free.
Pour the liquid into your radiator when topping up the coolant.
You can use NoLeaky® in the following situations:
- Damaged head gasket
- Leaky radiator
- Defective head gasket
- Fractured engine block
- Buckled head gasket
- Damaged cylinder liner
- NoLeaky® solves your problems with having changing (either repairing or leaking) head gaskets problems, coolant overpressure, cracked engine block, oil in the coolant...
NoLeaky® is compatible with all types of vehicle including cars, motorbikes, quads, vans, pickups, 4x4s, tractors, lawnmowers, trucks and boats. Repair your head gasket without having to dismantle the engine.
Quantity for your vehicle
Up to 1.9 litres
|Between 2 and 2.9 litres||
Between 3 and 3.9 litres
Greater than 4 litres
- The engine should be switched off and the product used only with a cold engine
- Locate the coolant filler cap on your radiator (refer to your vehicle's user manual if necessary)
- If your vehicle does not have a radiator, pour the solution directly into the expansion tank
- Open the filler cap and add the NoLeaky® solution to the coolant.
- Once the radiator is full, start the engine and allow it to warm up thoroughly for around 30 minutes, then switch it off and let it cool completely.
- Once the engine has cooled, top up the coolant.
- You can then use your vehicle